Join the Brave Widow Membership Community today!
Find a support system of people who actually get it.
I am so excited to invite you to the Brave Widow Membership Community!
Here's what members have access to:
- Five courses you can complete at your own pace!
- Two live calls every month where you can learn, connect with other widows, and get real time feedback!
- Group coaching where you can get real time feedback!
- Messaging platform to share pictures, voice memos, and more!
- The opportunity to connect with other widows who get it!
- Forums where you can ask questions, connect, share your struggles, and celebrate your wins!
I can't wait for you to join us and start finding hope and healing your heart TODAY!Start creating a life you love today!
LONELY. GUILTY. ANXIOUS. HOPELESS.
This doesn't have to be you any more. Join the Brave Widow Community and become:
CONNECTED. INSPIRED. JOYFUL. HOPEFUL.
There is a plan for you. Your God-given purpose is still needed.
The Brave Widow Community will help you:
- Discover who you are meant to be
- Develop an inspiring vision for your future you can be excited about
- Decide what next steps are right for you
- Free yourself from the shackles of guilt
- Explore new ideas and dreams
- Build a social circle, make friends, and find support
- Educate family and friends on your needs and ways they can help
- Emerge from isolation and fear
- Feel confident about making decisions
Frequently Asked Questions
A's to your Q's
Is this community right for me?
When are the LIVE calls?
Can I join if I'm not a widow or widowed yet?
Can I get a refund?
Included in the Membership:
The Making Friends and Meeting New People Course
- Learn how to network, make friends, and meet new people, even if you're an introvert!
- Even if you hate small talk
- Even if you don't know what to say
- Even when your social circle has abandoned you
The Navigating Brain Fog Course
- Learn what actually causes brain fog
- Three strategic ways you can survive and thrive while struggling with brain fog
- Specific examples and ideas you can implement ASAP to stop feeling like you're drowning
The Setting Goals Course
- How you can set goals while you're grieving
- Even when you feel lost
- Even when you feel overwhelmed
- Even if the smallest of goals feels too big
The Getting Unstuck from Grief Course
- Learn why we feel stuck in grief
- Why putting a timeline to grief is so complicated
- Tackle the reason why you experience guilt and what to do instead
- Learn signs and behaviors that show you're stuck
- Evaluate seven areas where you may be stuck and identify your one next step to move forward
The Ways to Honor Your Loved One Course
- Learn how to move forward without moving "on"
- Cover over 50 ideas of ways you can keep your person's spirit in your everyday life
- Identify the top ways you want to incorporate your loved one
- Learn ideas for handling the holidays and special occasions
You'll also have instant access to the past live events, membership calls, and expert guest speakers!
Videos that include events like...
- Freedom from Burnout with Alexandra Tanon-Olsson
- Decluttering Your Home and When to Get Rid of Your Spouse's Things with Laura Sinclair
- Widow Author Q&A with Elaine Roth
And so much more!
Future workshops and live events will be included in your membership at no cost!
Workshops such as...
- How to Actually Help a Widow
- Love Post Loss: Dating as a Widow Series (Spring 2024)