Free resources + live events.
Get ready to keep your loved one's spirit shining bright, not just during the holidays, but every single day. How? Well, I've cooked up a free course and workbook combo just for you!
With over 50 thoughtful ideas, you can cherry-pick the ones that really speak to your heart. It's like a menu of positivity – you choose what feels right for you.
And wait, there's more! I've whipped up a Helping Hands Checklist – your ultimate guide to letting your friends and family know exactly how they can be your superheroes. Pssst... no casseroles involved, I promise! 😉
Bonus: I host live events often throughout the year. (See the list below for the upcoming ones).
And here's the insider scoop – if you're a part of our email squad, you're a VIP. You'll be the first to know when and where the next event is happening. Talk about feeling like a superstar! 🌟
So, are you ready to add a sprinkle of joy and a dash of community to your journey? Let's make each day brighter together!
Become a Brave Widow VIP
Sign up to access these resources absolutely free.
- Ways to Honor Your Loved One mini-course with videos
- Ways to Honor Your Loved One downloadable workbook
- Helping Hands Checklist
- First dibs on Live Events
Count me in!
I won't send spam or sell your information. Unsubscribe at any time.
Upcoming Live Events
- Brave Widow Hangout - casual, drop-in, + bring a friend!
- Ways to Help a Widow Workshop - a special workshop for friends, family, churches etc. to become a widow-helping superhero!
- Getting Unstuck from Grief Training
- All Member Call (Members Only)
- Ask a Widow Author Q&A Event
- 12/21 - Widow's Winter Solstice
- Dating and Love Post Loss Workshop